Voter Registration Deadline: Mail-in voter registrations must be mailed and postmarked on or before the third Friday preceding an election. Individuals may register in person at the county clerk/election commissioner's office prior to 6 p.m. on the second Friday preceding an election.
Secretary of State Website
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a resident of Nebraska
- Be at least 18 years of age or will be 18 years of age on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November
- Not have been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, have had your civil rights restored
- Not have been officially found to be mentally incompetent
State Election Website